The Day Job/Passion Job Solution Audio & Workbook
Everything you need to find the perfect Day Job to support your Passion!
If you’re an actor, director, writer, composer, sound mixer, DP, costume designer, or make-up artist you might need to earn a living while you pursue your passion.
- Aren’t earning enough money at your Day Job
- Work way too much at your Day Job, leaving no time to pursue your Passion Job
- Just can’t pour another drink, serve another plate of food or answer another call and you must do something now
- Aren’t sure where or how to start looking for another Day Job
Then you are in the right place!
The Day Job/Passion Job Solution gives you everything you need to find the perfect Day Job to support your Passion.
Here are the benefits!
- You get a deep dive into the 9 Keys to a great Day Job so that you thoroughly understand them and can quickly relate them to your exact situation.
- A precise articulation of your Passion Job Breakthrough Goal so that everything you do is aligned with the thing that’s most important!
- You’ll learn how to match the 9 Keys with your Passion Job. This includes a scoring system for what’s most important to you, so you know what to focus on and what to eliminate. You’ll also learn the right questions to ask of yourself.
- You’ll get real life Case Studies of Passion Job/Day Job matches so you can see what does and doesn’t work and why.
- You’ll learn the Biggest Mistake people make when it comes to their Day Job and how to avoid it.
- You’ll formulate a clear and specific Day Job Goal so that you can share it, make requests, and get results now.
- Action Steps so that you can take what you learn and put it to work right away.
- Day Job Action Planner so that you can plan, organize and implement to get immediate results!
Here’s what you get!
- An Audio Course chock full of these tools and tips that you can listen to over and over again as often as you want for 90 days.
- A transcript of the course so that you always have all the information in your library.
- A downloadable workbook detailing everything I teach that includes worksheets, action steps, and the Day Job Action Planner.
When I first came to LA I worked like a dog and still couldn’t pay my bills. My student loans fell behind. I bounced my rent check. It was embarrassing and debilitating. Worse, I was so consumed by the survival problems that I couldn’t stop thinking about them long enough to be creative.
Slowly but surely, I was able to identify a lot of the tools and techniques I share in this audio and workbook, and I was able to build a terrific Day Job career in commercial production that allowed me to direct, write, pitch and more.
Since then I’ve honed these tools with countless clients so that you, too, can earn a nice living while building your passion job career. These are tried-and-true tools. They will give you the necessary direction, clarity and action steps so that you can stop stressing about how you’re going to pay your rent and get on with what you’re really here to do, contribute as an artist.
Don’t waste any more time losing sleep over your bank account balance–or lack thereof! For the cost of less than two tanks of gas, you can get the tools you need to solve your Day Job problem once and for all!
Get all of this for only $99! $99 will give you the tools to solve your Day Job problem and free you up to pursue your passion right now!
Okay, okay… does this stuff really work?
— Patrick Gorman, 55 year SAG veteran actor, dozens of credits from Three Days of the Condor to the new James Franco movie to Sleep Hollow on FOX.
“The more success I’ve achieved in my career the more I’ve craved high-level coaching. Shawn Tolleson’s insight, intuition, and strategic understanding of the industry have helped me to soar.”
–Jan Eliasberg, Director/Writer/Producer, dozens of hours of episodic television including Ghost Whisperer, Parenthood, NCIS: Los Angeles, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds