Career Quick Start
What does success in your acting, directing, producing, writing, or composing career look like for you? (This question goes for make-up artists, cinematographers, production managers, social media influencers and everyone else!)
Is it being a series regular on a prime-time, award winning TV show? Writing hit movies? Producing a webseries that goes viral and generates millions of views? Directing a film festival darling that gets sold in a bidding war? Starring in your own reality TV show? Winning awards while doing work that touches audiences around the world?
If you don’t have the success you want (yet!), it’s likely for one of four reasons:
1) You don’t really know what your goal is. (You have an idea, but it’s not crystal clear, specific.)
2) You know what it is, but you don’t know what to do to accomplish it.
3) You know what to do, but you don’t do it.
4) You know what to do, and you do it, but you don’t execute as powerfully and effectively as you need to.
You might be reading this because you’re stopped, stuck or just not moving as fast as you want in your career. You might not be earning enough money. Or, you might not be doing work that really inspire you. Your project might be stalled or sitting on the shelf. Or, you might have reached a plateau and nothing you try is breaking you out of the level you’re stuck at.
Get the 5 Keys to Career Success. Get Career Quick Start.
In this Career Quick Start you’ll get the tools to identify what career success means to you and custom design your plan for accomplishing it!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A Deep Dive into your Keystone Professional Goal and your One Year Breakthrough Goal so that you can visualize them, share them and accomplish them!
- A step-by-step process to formulate your own customized strategic plan.
- A three-part audio that runs two hours total.
- A 31 page workbook with templates, examples, real world case studies, timelines and worksheets that you’ll use for the rest of your career.
All this for a $49 value!
But wait, there’s more!
When you get your Career Quick Start Audio and Workbook, I’ll add a powerful bonus! One month of my ongoing monthly coaching program, THRIVE, for FREE! That’s a $37 value!
Here’s what you get in THRIVE!
- Two, sixty minute, group coaching calls with me every month! This is an opportunity to get one-on-one coaching with me on exactly what you need, right where you’re at. Don’t waste time floundering around! Listen to others as I coach them and learn things you didn’t know you needed to know. If you miss the call, I always record them!
- A Tool of the Trade Audio Class every month. These are short, powerful podcasts on everything from “How to Nurture Relationships With Drip Campaigns” to “Time Management.” Get new tools to navigate new waters!
- Monthly Action Planners. Strategize your month with the monthly action planner and turn it in for feedback. We’ll tell you if you’ve got too much, or the wrong stuff, or you’re missing something important!
- End-of-Month Check-ins. Another key part of the road map is checking in to make sure you’re on course! Did you do what you said you’d do? If not, why not? We’ll give you feedback!
- Membership in the THRIVE™ private Facebook group. A great place to network, get questions answered and build relationships!
- 10% off Private Coaching for those times when you need to laser-focus with me.
- Networking Breakfasts in Los Angeles. Build new relationships, get coaching and get inspired at our THRIVE Breakfasts every few months!
THRIVE is regularly $37 a month, less than the cost of a tank of gas.
The Career Quick Start/THRIVE Combo is an $86 value.
Limited Time: Only $49.00! Click the link that’s right for you…
Sounds great, but does this stuff really work?
Absolutely. Here are some real world results from just a few of my clients.
Patrick Gorman, an actor, came to me having had a long and successful career in the business. He’s been an actor for 65 years, in SAG for over 55 years, and votes for the Oscars. A lot of his contemporaries are, well, dead, or hanging up their spurs. He wasn’t ready to do either of those things! But, the things he’d been doing in his career weren’t working any more. Hadn’t worked for a long time.
We worked together on all the aspects of being unstoppable and several things started happening for him. He got more A list auditions. He turned down auditions for jobs that didn’t fit his target.
This year alone, he’s done 15 auditions. One out of 3 auditions is for an A-list project. And he’s booking 85% of his auditions. How’s that for some results!
In the past few months alone he’s booked a film directed by James Franco, the pilot of Sleepy Hollow, which turned into a recurring role, and just two weeks ago NCIS:LA.
A writer client transitioned into screenwriting after running a video game business for several years. He used all of the unstoppable tools and within 4 years of making his transition he was earning six figures as a writer writing on assignment. He joined the guild and has been working steadily for the past 5 years.
Another client Michelle Cuneo, an actress, was considering leaving the business, she was so frustrated. Using these tools, she turned her career around. Before she started working with me, she had 17 auditions and one booking in a year. The year after she started working with me she 54 auditions and 12 bookings. That’s a 1200% increase!
Another client, Joanne Adolfo, make-up artist, started working with me right before she left make-up school. Together we worked on a mentor letter to one of the top agents for make-up artists in LA. She wrote the letter, mailed it, and less than 24 hours later had an email back to her in her inbox. This person mentored Joanne and since then has been the source of 8 jobs and counting! These relationships would have taken years for her to develop. Instead it happened in a matter of days!
What are you waiting for?
For about the cost of a tank of gas you can put the 5 Keys to Success in Hollywood to work for you right now. (And get the bonus month of THRIVE for FREE!) No more floundering around! Achieve the success you’re dreaming about fast.